When production timing and programming permit, Opera Kelowna is pleased to invite educational groups to join us for our final dress rehearsal. Tickets must be booked by the instructor or teacher, and we encourage educators to get in touch with us to confirm details about individual productions, as content, run time, and other details vary widely. We are not able to open this opportunity to general members of the public, but encourage folks to check out options for “pay-what-you-will” tickets for performance nights.
How does it work?
- Educators fill out the registration request form below
- Opera Kelowna reviews registration and finalizes credit card payment OR sends invoice for payment by cheque or cash.
- After payment has been completed, Opera Kelowna will provide the registered teachers with confirmation of payment and number of tickets reserved. NO INDIVIDUAL TICKETS WILL BE SENT
- Students will be seated IN GROUPS on the night of the rehearsal so educators should coordinate with their class to gather in the lobby of the Rotary Centre for the Arts by 6:30 pm
- Opera Kelowna staff will confirm the number of students matches the tickets registered and the group will be ushered to a seating area.
- Students must sit in groups and their educator is responsible for ensuring their appropriate behaviour for observing a working professional rehearsal.
- Late comers may not be seated as it interrupts the work of rehearsal.
Registration Request form for Student Dress Rehearsal
The Book of My Shames
February 16, 2023
7:00 pm (run time 1.5 hours)
Mary Irwin Theatre
NOTE: All registrations must be made by instructors or teachers are learning institutions. Registrations will be finalized by Opera Kelowna before payments are processed.